The site www.programapreferencia.com is public, without usage restrictions for Users and without subscriptions or registration requirements. However, the use of services such as the account status request for program Users, booking and buying a ticket, and the redemption of benefits provided by the program can only be made by prior subscription or registration of the User, as indicated on joining.
To accumulate/redeem the benefits of the Program the following information must be supplied, among others:
- First name(s) and last name(s) of the person making the request
- Personal information of the travelers (First names and last names).
- Frequent Flyer Number
- Type of identification and number.
- Date of birth
- Postal and electronic addresses (personal and/or work).
- Contact numbers (personal and/or work).
- Fax (personal and/or work).
- Cell phone (personal and/or work).
- Profession or occupation.
- Company and position and/or University.
- Credit card information (number, security code, type, expiration date, name of the person responsible for said card).
- Purchase channel information (Travel Agencies, email and contact name).
- Identification number of the company.
- Person(s) that the company is designating as authorized to request e-Tickets or to redeem the benefits offered by the program (identity documents and contacts such as phone, fax and email).
- Convention number, corporate code (CC), Web Password and Call Center PIN.
We do not request sensitive information in www.programapreferencia.com
Any personal or corporate data provided by the User will form part of a file containing their profile. The User can modify their profile at any time by using their corporate code and password or corporate Call Center PIN.
The information provided by the User is secured by a password number and corporate Call Center PIN which only the User can access and which only they know.
Any inquiry or request for correction, updating or deletion of data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be conducted according to the applicable data protection norms.
These changes will apply from the date of publication and will be available to the public through our websites www.avianca.com and www.programapreferencia.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE WWW.PROGRAMAPREFERENCIA.COM
The information presented on this website is protected by copyright laws and belongs to Aerovías del Continente Americano S.A. Avianca, a commercial company incorporated in the Republic of Colombia and the following airlines of the Grupo Taca: Taca International Airlines S.A., incorporated in the Republic of El Salvador, Avianca Costa Rica S.A., incorporated in the Republic of Costa Rica, Trans American Airlines S.A., incorporated in the Republic of Peru, Aviateca S.A., a company incorporated under the laws of Guatemala, Nicaragüense de Aviación S.A., a company incorporated under the laws of Nicaragua, Isleña de Inversiones S.A. de C.V., a company incorporated under the laws of Honduras, Taca de Honduras S.A. de C.V., a company incorporated under the laws of Honduras, Transportes Aéreos Inter, S.A., a company incorporated under the laws of Guatemala and Servicios Aéreos Nacionales, S.A. SANSA, incorporated under the laws of Costa Rica, hereinafter referred to as THE CARRIERS.
THE CARRIERS reserve the right to change these terms of access and the use of this website, as well as to change products and services offered therein, without any notice or liability thereof.
For the purposes of the information contained herein the term "User" means any person who enters http://www.programapreferencia.com in order to know and / or use the products and services offered on the website.
The User may not use the information contained on this website for commercial purposes other than those established herein, as such the use or modification of the contents of this website for purposes other than those specified in this document are strictly prohibited.
Existing information in http://www.programapreferencia.com has been compiled from internal and external sources. In each case, efforts will be made to ensure that content is as up to date as possible. We thank Users in advance for sending a message to the following email: email@example.com, should they note the existence of an error of fault, lack of clarity or expiration of the terms of validity of said information.
At times this Web site may provide references to other Web sites or links to other companies who have advertising on this site. THE CARRIERS assume no responsibility for the content of the information or the goods and/or services and/or products offered on those sites. All links to other sites are solely provided to give the user more information about the services available in the market, which we believe may be of use, but this does not imply any commercial offer of the services by THE CARRIERS and the eventual hiring of said services will be under the sole responsibility of the user .
The fares of the air transport service of THE CARRIERS and conditions thereof shown on this website apply to the purchase of tickets and/or redemption of the benefits offered by Avianca Corporate "Corporate Travel Program" such as Upgrades, made directly through this site and as such the respective fares and conditions are duly authorized by the respective aviation authorities
The information presented in this website is intended for corporate customers of THE CARRIERS with the exception of information about joining the Program which is intended for potential corporate clients. THE CARRIERS reserve the right to withdraw these offers from the public at any time.
Conditions of Access and use of the web site www.programapreferencia.com
A. Free access and use of the website
Access to the website is free to the user and does not require their prior subscription or registration. However, the use of the services associated with Avianca Corporate "Corporate Travel Program," such as the request for the account balance of the corporate client, the booking and purchase of a ticket(s) and the redemption of benefits awarded by the program, can only be done by User registration or subscription, as will be explained when joining the program.
B. Obligation to make proper use of the website and the services
The User shall be liable for any damages they may cause THE CARRIERS or any third party for any misuse of the website and the information contained therein.
The following are considered as misuses, this being an illustrative and not exhaustive list:
- To reproduce, copy or distribute information for commercial purposes.
- Change or modify the contents of the website information.
- Suppress, remove or manipulate the copyright and other data that identifies and individualizes the website http://www.programapreferencia.com or the titles embedded in the content as well as technical protection devices, digital fingerprints or any mechanism to access the information
- Use the website content or the services offered on this site to send advertising, communications for direct marketing purposes or any other commercial purpose.
- Use the information to send unsolicited messages to a number of people, regardless of its purpose, etc.
- Providing false or incorrect data that may mislead or prejudice THE CARRIERS or a third party.
Policy of Use and administration of Passwords and security PIN
To be able to enter and access information of the corporate client enrolled in the Program through www.programapreferencia.com, it is essential that the company has signed an affiliation agreement with THE CARRIER and its legal representative has indicated the person authorized to administer the features of the site, hereinafter referred to as "Web Administrator".
The security password must be assigned by the "Web Administrator" who must click on the link sent directly to their email to create their Username and password for the first time.
The person designated by the Corporate Client as the "Web Administrator" in the affiliation agreement will be responsible for assigning, changing and unblocking the web password.
With this password, the authorized officer is authorized to enter and access the site www.programapreferencia.com, where they are able to, in the name of and on behalf of the Corporate Client, to perform all the transactions available on the website to administer the corporate travel requirements of the company as well as updating this data, change the security password, redeem benefits, consult the account balance and trips and the benefits obtained, among other options.
The actions of the Web Administrator link to the corporate client and therefore the corporate customer shall be the only person liable to THE CARRIER and third parties, for the abuse or misuse of this security password and to maintain it confidential; in the event the security password is divulged to third parties, the corporate customer shall be solely responsible for any actions that said third party performs with the security password, including but not limited to any transaction within the account of the company, any violation of the Terms and Conditions of the Program and any additional disclosure of said security password.
THE CARRIERS shall have no liability for any act or omission resulting from the unauthorized use of the PIN and/or security passwords.
By signing the affiliation agreement, the corporate client acknowledges and accepts this Policy of use and management of the security PIN which is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of the Program and agree to be responsible for any transaction made with PIN and/or security passwords and any use made thereof, and shall indemnify and hold harmless THE CARRIER in case of any claims, lawsuits, legal action, penalties or fines, among others, presented against them from the use the designated person or any third party gives the PIN and/or security passwords.
It is the responsibility of the corporate client to inform in a timely manner and in writing THE CARRIERS about any change to the Web Administrator and/or the information and/or listed email address in the event of their dismissal or change of function, among other reasons. Likewise, the corporate customer must report immediately to THE CARRIER, by any suitable means available to them, the loss or theft of the security password or Call Center PIN and/or if they have any indication that it is known by and/or is being used by any unauthorized person, without this being a reason to be exempted from liability for any transactions made by any unauthorized third parties.
To change the person assigned as the "Web Administrator" the Corporate Customer must send a scanned letter on company letterhead to the email firstname.lastname@example.org signed by the legal representative of the company requesting the update of the contact, providing the following information: full name of the company officer, position, email, address and phone. (See letter form)
The password and web user is personal, confidential and non-transferable and for the exclusive use of the Web Administrator, who shall be the sole authority allowed to assign new users and security passwords used for redemption and purchases through the website and Call Center, as well as assigning roles of officials of the company, who will have different functions depending on activities assigned by the "Web Administrator".
There is just one PIN for services via the Call Center for the corporate client registered in the Program and as such the Web Administrator will be the person responsible for only supplying the people who believe that they are entitled to perform all transactions available in this channel such as the redemption of benefits, purchasing airline tickets, seeing the account statement of the corporate travel and benefits obtained among others, by name and on behalf of the corporate client.
If the Web Administrator does not remember the security password, they must go to the website programapreferencia.com, click on the “Forgot your password?” option, fill in the fields and corporate code registered by the corporate customer, accept the Terms and Conditions of the program and click on the Next option. The system will immediately email the Web Administrator a link where the user must assign a new security password.
THE CARRIERS will not be liable to the corporate clients or third parties for the transactions carried out using the security password and Call Center security PIN associated with each corporate customer, registered in the Program at the time of the transaction. THE CARRIERS reserve the right to block and/or inactivate temporarily or permanently the security password or Call Center PIN associated with the corporate customer at any time and at their discretion, in the event that they detect by any means possible, any irregularities in the management of corporate client's account and/or security password and/or Call Center PIN, without requiring prior notice or authorization to do so without this implying any obligation
- After completing the Program enrollment, the corporate client will receive an email with the Corporate Code identifying them as a member of the Program. This email will be sent to the contacts that the Corporate Customer has designated as "Purchase Decider" and "Web Administrator" in the affiliation agreement.
- If the corporate client, through the authorized official (Web Administrator), does not enter www.preferenciacorporativo.com and authenticate using the corporate code and security password and/or does not use the Call Center PIN within a maximum period of 90 days, the PIN and password of the company will be inactivated for security.
- If the Web Administrator doesn't receive the email with the login details, they must go to the "Forgot your Password?" option, indicating the email registered in the affiliation agreement and the corporate agreement number. Automatically a link will be sent by email to assign the password.
- For the security of the corporate client, the password of the website Call Center PIN should be changed every 90 days.
- The login password to the website and the Call Center PIN will be blocked on the fifth (5th) incorrect attempt. If this occurs, the Web Administrator can unlock the Call Center PIN by entering the corporate website and using the Change PIN option. If the password of the Web Administrator has been blocked for the entry into the corporate website, they must get in contact with their sales consultant who will perform the process to unlock it.
- All the purchases, redemptions of benefits and in general any operation or transaction through this web site and Call Center using the security password or Call Center PIN associated with the corporate client, is solely the responsibility of the corporate client as well as the administration, custody, non-disclosure and proper and exclusive use of the password and security PIN through the official authorized to do so.
- For security the Call Center PIN and security password will not be requested by phone or text messaging, or by any other method other than the request for access to this web site.
- It is the responsibility of the corporate client to verify and update the data recorded in their corporate client account under Avianca Corporate.
- THE CARRIERS will never ask for your password or security PIN in any phone call or unsolicited e-mail.
- To reduce security risks, Users are recommended to exit their account and close their browser window when they have finished your work, especially if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
Denial and withdrawal of access to the website and/or services
THE CARRIERS have the right to refuse or withdraw access to the website and/or the services provided by the Call Center at any time and without pre-warning the User who violates the conditions set forth herein or the General Terms and Conditions of the Program.
The means of payment set up on this corporate website for the issuance of commercial tickets or benefit, will be subject to those developed for each of the countries where the program operates and THE CARRIERS reserve the right to modify and/or replace them at any time and at their sole discretion, without prior notice.
Duration and Termination
The provision of the web site and the other services, including the Call Center - Corporate Client Option is indefinite, but THE CARRIERS reserve the right to terminate or suspend the provision of the web site and/or any of the services offered therein at any time, including the Call Center.
When reasonably possible, THE CARRIERS will give warning about the termination or suspension of the website service and other services.
Technical adequacy, accuracy, timeliness and usefulness of information
1. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the technical adequacy of the services provided by THE CARRIER through the website www.programapreferencia.com
The services of the website of THE CARRIERS do not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User's computer system (software and hardware or electronic documents and files stored in it) and therefore THE CARRIERS assume no responsibility for damages to the User, whatever their nature, which may arise from such events. The User is obliged to take precautions advised by the manufacturers to protect their computer system
THE CARRIERS will use the technologies for hardware, software and telecommunications available in the market which are of proven efficiency to seek to guarantee to the User the integrity and availability of information provided by them and/or the User. They will also use electronic transfer protocols and data encryption, recognized as secure in the market.
THE CARRIERS do not guarantee the uninterrupted availability and continued operation of the website. Whenever reasonably possible, THE CARRIERS will give warning of the interruptions in the operation of the website/downtime.
THE CARRIERS assume no responsibility for damages of any kind that may be traced to the lack of availability or continuity of the website.
2. Exclusion of guarantees and liability for the services provided by third parties through the website www.programapreferencia.com
THE CARRIERS not guarantee the legality, technical adequacy, accuracy, timeliness and usefulness of the information provided or products commercialized by third-party services through the website.
THE CARRIERS do not assume any liability for damages of whatever nature, that may be due to products sold or services provided by third parties through the website, and in particular, though not exclusively, for damages that may result from:
Failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Violation of the rights of intellectual and industrial property, trade secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, the rights to honor, habeas data, personal and family privacy and image of persons, property rights and all other rights belonging to a third party resulting from the provision of services or products marketed by third parties through the website.
- The performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the provision of services or sale of products by third parties through the website.
- The lack of truthfulness, accuracy, sufficiency, adequacy, timeliness, of the content transmitted, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible through the services or marketing of products by third parties through the website.
- Lack of fitness for any purpose and the defrauding of the expectations generated by the services rendered or marketing of products by third parties through the website.
- The failure, delay in performance, defective performance or termination for any reason of the obligations and contracts with third parties relating to or in connection with the provision of services or sale of products through the website.
- The vices and defects of all types of products sold or services provided by third parties through the website.
3. Exclusion of guarantees and liability for the services and content hosted outside the website www.programapreferencia.com
The website www.programapreferencia.com offers the User technical link devices (such as links, banners, buttons, directories and search tools ) that allow access to other websites belonging to, or operated by, third parties (hereinafter the Linked Sites ) .
The inclusion of the Linked Sites is intended solely to facilitate searching for the User and to provide access to information available on the Internet.
The ability to access the Linked Sites is not an offer of THE CARRIERS to provide the services or market the products that such sites offer, either directly or on behalf of third parties.
Neither do THE CARRIERS control, approve or monitor, or create themselves, the products, services, content, information, data, files and any kind of material existing on the Linked Sites. The User therefore, at their own risk, decides to use the services or to purchase products, information, data, files and any kind of material on the Linked Sites.
THE CARRIERS do not guarantee the technical suitability, accuracy, adequacy, timeliness and usefulness of the information in the Linked Sites nor do they assume any responsibility for damages of any kind that may result from:
- The performance, availability, accessibility or continuity of the Linked Sites.
- The maintenance of the services, contents, information, data, files, products and any kind of material on the Linked Sites.
- The transmission or delivery of the services, contents, information, data, files, products and any kind of material on the Linked Sites.
- The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the services, content, information, data, files, products and any kind of material on the Linked Sites.
- Failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Violation of the intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, the rights to honor, habeas data, personal and family privacy and the image of persons, property rights and all other rights belonging to a third party resulting from the provision of services or sale of products by third parties through the Linked Sites.
- The performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the provision of services or sale of products by third parties through the Linked Sites.
- The lack of truthfulness, accuracy, sufficiency, adequacy, timeliness, content transmitted, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible through the products sold or services provided by third parties through Linked Sites
- The non- suitability for any purpose and fulfillment of expectations generated by products sold or services provided by third parties through the Linked Sites
- The failure, delay in compliance, defective performance or termination for any reason of the obligations entered into with third parties and contracts relating to or in connection with the provision of services or sale of products through the Linked Sites
- The vices and defects of all types of products sold or services provided by third parties through Linked Sites.
4. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the use the User makes of the Web site www.programapreferencia.com, of the services and content of this page.
THE CARRIERS do not control or assume any obligation to control the User in navigation and use they make of this website.
In particular, THE CARRIERS do not guarantee that the User uses the website, the services and the content in accordance with the conditions set forth herein and do so in a diligent and prudent way.
Neither do THE CARRIERS check, or assume the obligation to verify the identity of the user, the accuracy, validity , sufficiency and authenticity of the data the User provides about themself and therefore excludes any liability for damages of any kind that could be due to the use of services and content by the User or which may be due to the lack of accuracy, validity, sufficiency or genuineness of the information that the User provides other Users about themself and in particular, but not exclusively, for the damages of any kind due to the impersonation of a third party by the User in any kind of communication through this website.
No license or authorization to use
For the mere fact of accessing the site www.programapreferencia.com or using the services offered therein, THE CARRIERS do not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on their intellectual and industrial property rights or any other property or rights related to the website, services or content.
Procedure in the event of violation of intellectual property rights
In the event that any User or third party considers that any Content placed on the web site involves violation of their intellectual property rights, they must send a notice to THE CARRIER with the following information :
- Personal information: name, address, phone number and email address of the complainant.
- Authentic Signature, with the personal data of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright.
- Accurate and complete description of the content protected with intellectual property rights allegedly infringed, and its location on the website.
- Express and clear declaration that the use of the indicated content has been made without the consent of the owner of the intellectual property allegedly infringed.
- A clear and express declaration under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the use of the content constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights.
These notifications must be sent to:
Postal address: Avenida calle 26 No. 59-15 – Bogotá D.C., Colombia.
The claims arising from these facts will be submitted to the applicable legal procedures, depending on the nature and scope thereof.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The conditions of access and use of this web site established here and the conflicts that may arise concerning their interpretation, application, scope and termination are governed by Colombian law and Colombian judges, according to the rules for determining competition, particularly e-commerce law 527 of 1999 and laws that subsequently change them.
Acceptance of the conditions of access and use of the website www.programapreferencia.com
Last update: May 16, 2014